This heavy-duty clamp flaring tool and 45-degree eccentric copper pipe flaring tool kit is perfect for repetitive work with stronger and uniform flares. The kit otherwise comes with all components required to get the job done, including a handy carry/storage case for the tools and nine (9) heads.
Suitable applications: For 45° single or double flares on copper, brass, aluminium and precision steel tube up to 1mm wall thickness.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. Since its inception in 1964, the company has to lead the way in forefront technology and are Australia’s only Manufacturing Specialist in Vacuum and Refrigeration Products.
Professional Flaring Kit Features:
- Nine (9) hardened steel flaring mandrels
- Stopper Plate for perfect length uniform flares
- An adjustable easy clamp system
- Eccentric flaring head
- Handle for leverage and comfort
- Clutch system to prevent over flaring
- 12 Month Warranty.
Professional Flaring Kit Specification:
- Flaring heads included are 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 6 mm, 10, mm, and 12 mm
- Size: 43cm x 6cm x 25cm (case measurements)
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Warranty: 12 Months.
Professional Flaring Kit Includes:
Easy clamp flaring tool, Mandrels (9), Tube cutter, Tube reamer, Carry case and 12-Month warranty.