The Straightening Can™ is applicable for a full range of flexible tubes, such as a copper tube, brass tube, aluminium tube or stainless steel tube. It is also applicable for automotive, plumbing, heating systems, air conditioning systems, and industrial piping.
The Straightening-Can’s rollers spiral along the tube, pipe or cable to straighten and strengthen it, completely straightened tubes and pipes allows the passing of fluid or gas to accelerate.
A NUEVO exclusive, the Straightening-Can™ handheld tool allows you to straighten steel, stainless steel, aluminium or copper tubing for brake systems, fuel systems and more.
- Straightens coiled or bent lines
- Works on steel, stainless, copper and aluminium
- Great for refrigerant lines, fuel lines, brake lines and more
- Easy to use
- Saves time and money
- Available in many popular sizes.
1 x Straightening Can 1/4th Inch.
- Imperial Sizes: 1/8th, 3/16th, 1/4, 5/16th, 3/8th, 1/2, and 5/8th inch
- Metric Sizes: 4mm, 4.75mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 16mm
- Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 12 cm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Colour: Dark Orange (Only).
Much quicker and less expensive than bench-mounted tubing straighteners and you get way better results than trying to straighten the tubing by hand. Plus, you will get better flow through your lines because there are no bends or irregularities.
Shock – Proof Material Polycarbonate
Straightening Can™ is made of polycarbonate which to be transparent and to obtain impact resistant.
A range of roller chutes is made of polycarbonate in different colours to distinguish Straightening Cans™ of various sizes. The various roller chutes have impact resistances because they are made of polycarbonate so that a roller seat resists against pressure when the metal tube passes through the multiple rollers.
Aluminium Alloy Rollers
The rollers are made of aluminium alloy (T6061) and are anodized to avoid scratching the metal tube.