Now contractors, W/D consolidators, and recyclers can get highly accurate analysis with the fast, affordable and portable Ultima ID Pro.
To round out the versatility of the Ultima ID Pro, it can also perform tests on either vapour or liquid samples with two simple testing configurations, and it and features a built-in printer for immediate documentation of test results. The unit can be powered by either an AC power supply or the built-in rechargeable battery, both included.
Ultima ID Pro is the answer
- Provides the widest range of refrigerant analysis ever offered in a portable instrument – Identifies more than a dozen HVAC/R refrigerants with a component breakdown of the blend ratios.
- Allows consolidator to know the refrigerant quality before they give it to their reclaimer – eliminates back charges from the reclaimer that must be passed on to the contractor.
- Provides the reclaimer with a quick means of sorting a wide variety of refrigerants by both type and quality.
- Dramatically reduces the need for costly Gas Chromatograph testing of small tanks.
RI-700H Ultima ID Pro Refrigerant Analyzer Features:
- Analyzed Refrigerants: R22, R32, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410a, Hydrocarbons (HC) and Air
- Identified Refrigerants: R12, R1234yf, R408A, R409A, R417A, R421A, R421B, R422A, R422B, R422C, R427A and Hydrocarbons (HC)
- Vapour or liquid sample analysis
- Independent air measurement
- Resistant to oil contamination
- Software updates for new refrigerants
- “Blend-ID” analytical software quickly and accurately indicates the presence of R410a blend refrigerant
- Identifies illegal replacements and blends including propane and butane
- Quickly and automatically determines if the purity of R12 R22& R134a and 410A refrigerant is at industry acceptable levels
- Built–in printer for easy customer billing Large graphing display for easy reading/operation
- Rugged portable case
- 1/4 Flare sample hose
- Fast test results
- Internal thermal printer
- Greater accuracy in less time
- Wide refrigerant range
- Refrigerant composition breakdown
RI-700H Ultima ID Pro Refrigerant Analyzer Specifications:
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of indicated gasses or better
- Power requirements: 12 VDC @ 2A via 110/220 VAC Adapter; optional rechargeable powerpack
- Approvals: CE, UL and CUL
- User interface: Graphic display, soft keys, built-in printer
- Sample gas extraction: Pressure from cylinder or system
- Temperature range: 50 to 110° F
- Response time: Less than 3 Minutes
- Humidity: 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Test sample size: 5g per test
- Test pressure: 30 psi – 500 psi
- Maximum Input Pressure: 300 psig
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
RI-700H Ultima ID Pro Refrigerant Analyzer Includes:
Includes Ultima ID Pro unit, Built-in printer, Built-in lithium iron phosphate battery, Vapor sampling hose with connections, High pressure liquid sample trap assembly, AC charger/power adapter, Hard shell carrying case, Certificate of calibration.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.