Mini ID™ R134a Refrigerant Identifier
The new, low cost Neutronics Mini ID Refrigerant Identifier for R134a helps you verify the presence and quality of R134a refrigerant in Automotive air conditioning systems, so you can help avoid potential damage to your air conditioning service equipment and business from refrigerant contamination. The Mini ID delivers fast and accurate refrigerant analysis in a self-contained, compact, and extremely portable package. The unit is rugged and very simple to use. It automatically provides step-by-step indication of the gas sampling process.
The Mini ID delivers fast and accurate refrigerant analysis in a self-contained, compact, and extremely portable package. The unit is rugged and very simple to use. It automatically provides step-by-step indication of the gas sampling process.
The new Mini ID helps protect your business:
Keeps equipment safe – the extraction of contaminated vehicle refrigerant can damage expensive R134a service and recovery equipment.
Prevents contamination – avoids contaminating your refrigerant supply with illegal blends, propane, or butane from customer vehicles.
Detects air contamination – helps you detect high levels of air contamination.
Mini ID™ R134a Refrigerant Identifier Features:
- Step-by-step user indication of the gas sampling process
- Easy to use with PASS or FAIL result indication for system under test
- FAULT and EXCESS AIR in system indication
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rugged construction and housing
- Hand-held and portable
Mini ID™ R134a Refrigerant Identifier Specifications:
- Refrigerant Detected: R134a
- Accuracy: PASS/FAIL 95% Pure R134a
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC via Included Battery Clips
- Approvals: UL, CE, SAE J1771
- User Interface: Membrane type with visual indicators
- Calibration Method: Hand Pump
- Storage Temp.: -10° C to +50° C
- Operating Temp.: +10° C to +45° C
- Construction Material: Molded ABS housing/molded rubber sleeve
- Warranty: 12 Months
Mini ID™ R134a Refrigerant Identifier Includes:
1 x Mini ID™ R134a Refrigerant Identifier
1 x Instruction Manual
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.