The KONFORT 720R is designed to service all car, commercial, HGV and tractor air conditioning systems. Despite its highly competitive purchase price, the 720R delivers all the advanced technology and stylish design of the KONFORT range.
The KONFORT 720R is equipped with automatic refrigerant recovery and recycling and oil drainage functions. Quantities of oil and UV tracer are controlled by an automatic valve system. The operator therefore only has a few simple tasks to carry out
The 720R can be purchased configured either for the old R134a refrigerant or the new R1234yf refrigerant. A retrofit kit is also available to change refrigerant type.
- R134a and R1234yf compatible
- High visibility, 4×20 character, blue backlit LCD screen
- DATABASE/SERVICE management via SD card
- Rotating gauge display group (excluding Germany)
- 12 Kg tank
- Dual stage vacuum pump
- Charging accuracy +/- 15gr
- High efficiency refrigerant recovery (above 95%)
- Automatic oil injection (timed function)
- Service hose double valve manual control
- Multi-lingual software coverage
- Automatic precise oil measurement check (patented)
- Automatic service alert
- Simplified service
- Automatic non condensable management
- – DATABASE
- – CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
- – MY DATABASE
- 24 month warranty
- Vehicle flushing kit, VDC kit, Climate efficiency kit, thermal printer.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FLUSHING
In order to guarantee safety and efficiency, it is important that each type of oil and refrigerant are not cross contaminated. TEXA have therefore developed a special automatic flushing function to clean the internal circuits of the service station.
FAN PROTECTION SYSTEM
The new R1234yf refrigerant has been classified as being ‘highly flammable’ and this must be acknowledged by the operator. The KONFORT 700 series air conditioning service stations adopts a high efficiency redundant fan system to eliminate any possible refrigerant build up within the unit.
AUTOMATIC LEAK DETECTION MANAGEMENT
The KONFORT 700 series units automatically carry out a dual leak detection check. All safety related operations take place automatically in order to eliminate errors.
The KONFORT 705R can also be equipped with a practical and functional thermal printer. This extremely useful option lets you print out a small report of the work performed at the end of the service. The report lists details like the quantity of refrigerant recovered, the type of oil injected into the system and the final pressure in the A/C system after recharging.
Kit VEHICLE FLUSHING KIT
Flushing is the mechanical operation carried out to clean the air conditioning system components of a vehicle. This includes:
- A supplementary 6lt capacity tank with a contamination indicator
- A stainless steel filter which is easily removable for cleaning
- 5mm diameter hoses flushing hose
- Universal adapter case
Delivery and Returns: (14 day delivery time, please call to discuss.)
Delivery is from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard area’s are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.