AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURED RECOVERY MACHINES
Introducing the JAVAC XTR Pro the best value for money recovery unit in the XTR range, built in Australia with even more value for money. Designed for technicians who need everyday reliability and performance, the XTR Pro delivers and commanding respect worldwide for its quality and affordable price. Ideally suited for the small or medium-sized refrigeration and air conditioning market, the XTR Pro gives you maximum results with minimum hassle.
Perfect for technicians who want performance without sacrificing quality, manufactured in Australia every unit goes extensive thorough testing before being released for delivery. To JAVAC quality means everything.
Now available in a R32 / A2L model (Click here)
XTR Pro Refrigerant Recovery Unit Product Review:
The XTR Pro is one top quality recovery machine, designed with a built-in condenser it can pump up to 10 kg per hour in the hottest conditions. If you are looking for value for money without the hassle, the XTR Pro is the right machine for you. This is our top selling recovery machine for a reason!
XTR Pro Refrigerant Recovery Unit Product Features:
- Fast and powerful refrigerant recovery
- Liquid and vapour recovery
- Lightweight design and robust carry case with handle
- Turbo fan-forced cooling and built-in condenser
- Built-in high pressure and low-pressure gauge
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders.
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems. Valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge.
- Integrated self purge function for quick change from one refrigerant to another.
- Super quiet 240 volt AC compressor
- Oil-free compressor
- Easy to clean inlet filter
- ¼ SAE connections that point down for additional safety
- Compatible with most refrigerants including a whole range of CFC’s, HCFC’s and HFC’s with blends and A & B variations.
- Full 12 month warranty
XTR Pro Refrigerant Recovery Unit Product Specifications:
- Liquid recovery rate: 1.8 Kg/min
- Vapour recovery rate : 0.25 Kg/min
- Push/pull rate: 5.5 Kg/min
- Auto shut off: Yes
- Auto Restart: No
- Noise level: 72 dba
- Spark Proof A2L Design: No
- Compressor: 1/2 HP compressor ; AC motor drive
- Power requirements: 220/240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Power cable length: 200 cm
- Working temperature: -5 °C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 420 mm x 290 mm x 420 mm
- Unit Weight: 14.1 Kg
- Country of Origin: Australia by JAVAC
- Warranty: Full 12 months
In the box:
- 1 x Brand New XTR Pro Recovery Unit
- 1 x 2 Meter Power Cable
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 12 Month Warranty Card
How Does the Recovery Machine Work?
The refrigerant recovery machine became an industry standard when it was discovered that CFCs were depleting the ozone layer. It then became illegal to release any refrigerant back into the atmosphere and the recovery machine was quickly developed
When a recovery machine is connected to the service or manifold valves on the refrigeration or air conditioning system, it creates a vacuum and removes all the Freon out of the system, cleanses it through a filter dryer and stores it in a storage tank. When the changes to the system are complete and after the system is free of air and moisture, the technician will look up the proper amount of charge required for the size system and set the machine to fill the vehicle will the exact charge of Freon.
What are the three different recovery methods?
1. Vapour Recovery: With the vapour recovery method, the refrigerant is removed from the system in a vapour state. The vapour is then condensed into a liquid by the recovery unit and transferred to the recovery cylinder.
2. Push-pull recovery method: This is used for transferring large volumes of liquid refrigerant. When this happens, the recovery machine pulls vapour from the recovery cylinder and produces high-pressure discharge gas that pushes liquid out of the refrigeration or air conditioning system and back into the recovery cylinder.
With the liquid recovery method, the refrigerant is transferred while still in the liquid state. Recovering liquid is ideal for recovering large amounts of refrigerant like refrigerant transfer, or if the system you are servicing will allow you to recover liquid.
3. Liquid recovery: Liquid recovery is the same process as vapour recovery. The only difference is that you will connect to the high side of the system.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.