JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Four Valve Manifold Set Features:
- High quality extruded aluminium body
- Heavy-duty black carry case
- Teflon diaphragm-valve mechanism
- 1/4 turn ball valves (open / close)
- 180cm BRY hoses + 150cm 3/8th vacuum hose
- 80mm gauges with soft cushion protective cover, pulse-free pointer, zero-pointed calibration, and colour coded
- An extra-large sight glass for visual refrigerant check
- Soft ergonomic with colour coded knobs
- Heavy-duty swivel hanging hook
- Goodyear GY5 hose-sets meet UL1963 & SAE J196 standards.
180cm BRY hoses + 150cm 3/8th vacuum hose, 80mm gauges, 4 valve Manifold,1 x Hard carry case, 1 x English user manual and 12-month warranty.
Four Valve Manifold Set Specifications:
• Body Type: 4 valve anodized aluminium body with ¼” SAE fittings, 1 x 3/8th vacuum fitting
• Valve Type: Piston (4)
• Gauge Type: 80mm Class 1.o accuracy gauges with internal silicon dampeners for Flutter-Free operation
• Refrigerant Scales: R32 and R410
• Pressure Scales: PSI / Kpa
• Temperature Scales: °C
• Hoses: Premium 180cm JAVAC hose set with 5/16th fittings, 150cm vacuum hose with 3/8th fitting. 800p si (55bar) working pressure, 4000psi (276bar) burst pressure
• Package Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 12 cm
• Package Weight: 2.5 kg
• Warranty: 12 Months.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.