The JILD-200 hand-held leak detector uses the latest infrared sensor. Compared with a traditional leak detector, its sensor has a longer life and a higher detection accuracy. The JILD200 can detect a wide range of refrigerants, such as CFC, HFC, HCFC and HFO refrigerants 1234yf and R32.
The world’s first TFT screen advanced leak detector animates leakage, sensitivity, battery levels and sensor faulty indicators and presents more clear and easy readings. With the latest and most innovated infrared sensor, its sensor life extends enormously for a maximum of 10 years. It triggers on all halogenated refrigerants much more precisely than traditional corona sensor and moderate heat-diode sensors.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Pro-Sense Infrared Leak Detector Features:
- Maximum sensitivity is less than 4g / yr
- L- M- H, three levels of sensitivity
- Self-test function starts once power on
- Leakage peak recording function
- Electricity indication
- Sensor fault alarm
- TFT LCD display
- UV-LED Instantly lights up
- Automatically shuts down after 10 minutes of no operation
- Earphone function to ensure that you can hear the alarm clearly even in a noisy environment
- Built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery
- Flexible probe can be used to detect in a narrow space
- Ultra Violet Light Attachment.
Pro-Sense Infrared Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Hard carry case, 1 x Leak Detector, 1 x User Manual, Packet of Filters, USB Cable, Adapter, UV light and 12-MonthWarranty.
Pro-Sense Infrared Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensor principle: Spectrum Absorption
- Sensor life: 10 years
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Probe length: 34 cm
- Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Size: 16 x 7 x 3 cm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 52°C (14°F to 125.6 °F)
- Operating relative humidity: 50%~85%RH
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140 °F)
- Certifications: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Country of origin: Australia.