CC-231 Vacuum Pump Features:
- 15-micron ultimate vacuum
- Two-stage oil-sealed rotary vane
- Anti-oil demister to prevent spillage
- Fitted with tri-connector suitable for 1/4”, 5/16” & 3/8 SAE fittings
- Plug-in universal power cable
- Easily accessible oil drain valve
- Solid anti-skid rubber base plate for stability
- Convenient see-through oil sight glass
CC-231 Vacuum Pump Specifications:
- Free air displacement: 230 L/min or 8.2 CFM
- Motor: 2/3 HP
- Motor Speed: 2880 RPM
- Oil Capacity: 500 ml (Recommend JAVAC #15 Oil)
- Power requirements: 220/240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Power cable length: 150 cm
- Working temperature: -5 °C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 380 mm x 160 mm x 285 mm
- Unit Weight: 15.0 Kg
- Warranty: Full 12 months
CC-231 Vacuum Pump Includes:
- 1 x Brand New JAVAC CC-231 Vacuum Pump
- 1 x Universal Plug-in Power Cable
- 1 x 500 ml Vacuum Pump Oil
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 12 Month Warranty Card
How Does the Vacuum Pump Work?
The CC series vacuum pumps work according to the rotary vane principle. An eccentrically installed rotor rotates in the cylinder. The centrifugal force of the rotation pushes the vanes, which glide in slots in the rotor, towards the cylinder wall. The vanes separate the sickle-shaped space between rotor and cylinder into chambers. When the chambers are connected with the inlet channel, gas is sucked in, compressed by the next rotation and pushed into the oil separator. Differential pressure constantly causes oil to be passed into the compression chambers. The oil and medium are then discharged into the oil separator and there separated from the exhaust air by gravity and the exhaust filter. The oil collects on the bottom of the oil separator and is passed into the compression chamber again (oil circulation).
Why your pump needs genuine vacuum pump oil?
It is extremely important to operate your vacuum pump using the correct viscosity oil, as those that are either too thin or too thick will cause damage and operational issues. Oil must always be changed when contaminated to protect the seals and internal parts of the vacuum pump. We recommend changing the oil regularly as it’s not just for lubricating the moving parts but creates the vacuum by sealing the sliding vanes.
Oil contamination is usually indicated by poor vacuum reading, or a grey or milky appearance. Should liquids be accidentally allowed into the vacuum pump you must change the oil immediately. Not changing the oil can both shorten the life of the vacuum pump and can void the warranty.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.