The Acravac Pro is a wireless digital vacuum gauge for obtaining highly accurate vacuum measurements prior to filling refrigerants. It features a vacuum sensor to precisely measure vacuum in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, along with a wide range of other industrial fields. Leading IP65 water resistance for field technicians offers additional peace of mind.
The Acravac measures from 0—19,000 microns with 1-micron resolution and operates for up to 200 hours on 3 AA batteries.
Possessing the very best accuracy and reliability, the Acravac Pro vacuum gauge is ideal for budget-conscious air conditioning and refrigeration technicians without sacrificing performance.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Acravac Pro Vacuum Gauge Features:
- 0-19000 Micron Range
- Measures Hg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, kPa
- Bluetooth Connectivity with Mobile App
- Data Storage and Export Function
- Data Analysis Graphs
- High/Low-Pressure Alarms
- LCD Display with Backlight
- Protection grade IP65 (Water + Dust Resistant)
- 12 Month Warranty.
1 x Digital Vacuum Gauge, 1 Hard Carry Case, 1 x English user manual and 12-Month Warranty.
Acravac Pro Vacuum Gauge Specifications:
- Measuring range: 0-19000 micron
- Operating temperature 0°F~140°F(-178°C~60°C)
0-400 1 Micron
400-3000 10 Micron
3000-10000 100 Micron
10000-19000 250 Micron
- Wireless / Bluetooth transmission distance: 30m
- Data Storage: 9943 readings
- Fitting: 1/4″ Male Flare
- Accuracy: + / – 10%
- Product size: 127 x 74 x 37 mm
- Power supply: 3 AA batteries
- Max overpressure: 27.5 bar
- Battery life: 200h
- Units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, kPa
- Warranty: 12 Months.