Accu Charge II – The Dependable Refrigerant Scales
ACCU-CHARGE II FEATURES:
- Heavy duty load cell has built-in overload protector
- Rugged die cast aluminium construction
- Rear compartment door slides out easily for battery change
- Display module can be placed on flat surface or hung
- Reliable membrane keypad switched
- Reading may be zeroed out at any time
- Compact platform fits anywhere
ACCU-CHARGE II offers the following programming capabilities
Charge Programming: Allows User to program desired quantities. Before charge is complete an alarm will sound allowing user ample time to turn off refrigerant supply.
Tank Capacity Programming: allows user to know the amount of refrigerant that is left in the tank at any time.
Repeat: Allows user to charge previously stored amount
ACCU-CHARGE II SPECIFICATIONS:
• Capacity: 110 kg (240lbs)
• Accuracy: ± 0.01kg or 0.1% of reading (whichever is greater)
± 0.16oz or 0.1% of reading (whichever is greater)
± 0.01lb or 0.1% of reading (whichever is greater)
• Resolution: 0.01 kg / 0.02lb
• 3 hrs Auto Off Function
• Operating temperature is 0 to 49°C (32 to 120°F)
• Battery Life approx 40 hrs
• 22x22cm (9” x 9”) platform
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.