One punch. Multiple tube sizes.
Convenient and helps eliminate extra solder joints by not having to use a union to connect the same size copper tubing together. Made of steel and chrome-coated for a durable design with less friction against the tube.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Features:
- 6-in-1 swage punch for 3/16in, 1/4in, 5/16in, 3/8in, 1/2in 5/8in and 7/8in outside diameter
- Designed to enlarge one end of copper tubing to make a connection without a fitting
- The swaging method means one solder joint, not two, so it will take half the soldering or brazing time that fittings require.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Includes:
1 x JV-WK96 Swage Punch.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Specifications:
- Brand: JAVAC
- Diameter: 23 mm or 0.90 inch
- Height: 135 mm or 5.25 inch
- Weight: 150 grams
- Applications: Soft – Copper, Steel, Aluminium, Brass
- Tube sizes: (O.D.) 1⁄4” to 7⁄8” or 1⁄4“, 5⁄16“, 3⁄8“, 1⁄2“, 5⁄8“, 7⁄8” (inch)
- Material: Alloy.