JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Features:
- 6-in-1 swage punch for 3/16in, 1/4in, 5/16in, 3/8in, 1/2in 5/8in and 7/8in outside diameter
- Designed to enlarge one end of copper tubing to make a connection without a fitting
- The swaging method means one solder joint, not two, so it will take half the soldering or brazing time that fittings require.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Includes:
1 x JV-WK96 Swage Punch.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Specifications:
- Brand: JAVAC
- Diameter: 23 mm or 0.90 inch
- Height: 135 mm or 5.25 inch
- Weight: 150 grams
- Applications: Soft – Copper, Steel, Aluminium, Brass
- Tube sizes: (O.D.) 1⁄4” to 7⁄8” or 1⁄4“, 5⁄16“, 3⁄8“, 1⁄2“, 5⁄8“, 7⁄8” (inch)
- Material: Alloy.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.