The Acravac Plus utilizes a proprietary Pirani sensor – the most accurate sensor in its class. Pirani sensors use the Thermal Conductivity Principle of vacuum measurement, they are more accurate and cover a wider range compared to conventional measuring technologies. It displays the actual reading of the vacuum level throughout the entire evacuation process from the atmosphere (760,000 microns) down to 1 micron, so a leak is immediately visible.
The gauge incorporates several innovative features for unsurpassed performance. Like its predecessor, it uses a Pirani sensor for greater accuracy and the ability to measure the entire vacuum process, from atmosphere down to one micron. The user will know instantly if the connections are vacuum-tight. An industry-first filter protects the sensor from oil and other contaminants for more accurate readings. Quick calibration allows the user to adjust the Acravac for slight variations in atmospheric pressure at the user’s specific geographic location to ensure greater accuracy.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Acravac Plus Digital Vacuum Gauge Features :
- The only vacuum gauge using a Pirani sensor for better accuracy
- Quick calibration specific to local pressure
- Displays in micron, Pascal, Torr or millibar
- Low battery indicator
- Auto shut down
- The innovative filter protects the sensor, eliminates the need for cleaning
- Measures from the atmosphere to 1 micron
- Auto shut-off after 60 minutes to conserve battery
- Operates for 45 hours on one 9V battery
- A large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Plastic storage case included
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA.
Acravac Plus Digital Vacuum Gauge Includes:
1 x Acravac Digital Vacuum Gauge, 1 x Plastic storage, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 12 Month Warranty Card.
Acravac Plus Digital Vacuum Gauge Specifications:
- Sensor Type: Pirani
- Connector Type: Standard 1/4 inch male flare
- Range Atmospheric to 1 micron
- Controls On/Off Unit selection Calibration
- Display Resolution: 1 micron increments 1 Pa increments 0.01 mbar increments
- Display Digital display in: Microns, pascals & mbar
- Accuracy: <2000 microns 5% >2000 microns 10%
- Operating Environment: 0°C to 50°C Storage
- Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Maximum over-pressure: 150 psi (7.76 X 106 microns)
- Battery: 9 volt Battery Life 45 hours (continuous)
- Auto Shut Off: After 60 minutes
- Weight: 200g including battery
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 12 Months.