TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Features:
- Designed for light-duty air conditioning & commercial refrigeration
- Sensitivity of 2 g/year R134 (0.10 oz./year ) and 5 grams/yr with R410a (0.25 oz./year )
- Detects R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, HFO1234yf, and all other CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- No false alarms from soap solutions (no exaggerated chlorine response)
- Automatic Contamination Adjustment
- Runs on 2 “D” cell batteries
- No need for adjustments since the automatic background compensation feature continuously monitors and compensates for changing background “noise.”
- Heated diode sensor technology
- Two-year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA.
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Brand New Inficon Tek Mate, 1 x Hard plastic carry case, 2 x Duracell D size alkaline batteries, 1 x Heated Diode Sensor (703-020-G1 ), 1 x Set of Spare filters, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensor Technology: Heated diode
- Sensor Life: 1000 hours
- Sensitivity: 2 g/yr (EN 14624)
- Sensor Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Leak Indicators: 1 LED; audible alarm
- Battery Life: 16 hours (approximately)
- Suitable for Flammable Refrigerants: Yes
- Probe Type: Chrome plated flexible metal
- Probe length: 43cm
- Power requirements: 2 x ‘D’ alkaline batteries (Duracell)
- Controls: Power (On/Off) Sensitivity (High/Low)
- Working Temperature Range: -27°C to +50°C (-16 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -27 to + 60 °C (-16 to 140 °F)
- Dimensions (of case): 38 cm x 9 cm x 30 cm
- Unit Weight: 0.539 Kg (with battery)
- Certifications: CE, SAEJ1627, EN14624:2012, A2L certified
- Country of Origin: USA by INFICON
- Warranty: Full 24 Months Replacement Warranty (see instruction manual for conditions).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified above all products carry a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty, where necessary we will liaise with the manufacture to meet the warranty requirements for you as fast as possible. Where a delay is involved in repair a temporary unit may be available at no charge. Any damage or repairs required that are specifically excluded under warranty will only be repaired at the cost of the purchaser once approval is given. Any unit returned under warranty within 28 days will be replaced with a new unit if the unit is defective.