Once you’ve finished cutting your tubing, it will be necessary to remove the burrs left behind on your cut. Burrs are the little metal shavings that turn up on the inside wall of your tubing at the cut point. These shavings must be completely removed or they will compromise the seal and integrity of the entire HVAC/R system. You’ll notice far fewer burrs if you use a sharp cutting wheel.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Deburring Tool Features:
- Easy to use the deburring blade, manual operation
- Designed to remove loose metal shavings and to smooth edges for cooper
- Quality design, lightweight and portable
- 360-degree rotation
- Easily replaceable blades.
Deburring Tool Includes:
1 X Javac Deburring Tool, 10 x Deburring Blades and 12-Month Warranty.
Deburring Tool Specifications:
- Blade size 42 mm
- Handle size 125 mm x 22mm (length / diameter)
- Made of: Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months (excludes blades).