IZI 7 Welding And Brazing Rods Features:
- IZI 7 Is designed specifically for Aluminum to Aluminum brazing and welding
- Flux-cored rods, no additional flux is needed
- Low melting point 430°C
- Non-corrosive, non-acid and non-toxic flux inside the wire
- No post-brazing cleaning required
- For HVAC/R and automotive use
- Resistant to trepidation
- Low-temperature application for auto radiators & A/C tubes
- Perfect for coils, repairs radiators, air conditioners and aluminium alloy condensers
- Works with Propane, MAPP, MAP-PRO, and Oxy-Acetylene.
IZI 7 Welding And Brazing Rods Includes:
10 x IZI 7 Rods in Sealed Packaging.
IZI 7 Welding And Brazing Rods Specifications:
- Working temperature: 520°C to 550°C (968°F to 1022°F)
- Works on: Aluminum to Aluminum
- Length: 50cm (20″)
- Diameter: 0.3cm (1/8″)
- Typical Composition: Aluminium, Silicon, Non-Corrosive Flux.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.