The instrument consists of two parts, a base unit with a display, batteries, and an interchangeable sensor module. The sensor modules are available for various gases and ranges. The sensor module is factory calibrated and has an expiry date.
Suitable for Standard AS/NZS 5149 requirements. All models have a lead time of 28-35 days.
- Determine the environment of the actual detector
- Units with SC sensors only
- Verify offset-value when changing sensor head Units with SC-sensors only
- Measure sensor signal during “bump-test” or when using a reference gas
- Check of alarm thresholds.
1 x 743-600-G1 Calibration Tool and 24-Month Warranty.
|Display||Alphanumeric LCD display, LED indicator of battery level|
|Weight||365g (inclusive batteries)|
|Power supply||4 x AA alkalis (8h) or chargeable Ni-MH (10h) batteries|