D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector Features:
- Designed for industrial air conditioning & commercial refrigeration
- A2L Certified
- Sensitivity of 3 g/year (0.10 oz./year )
- Meets the latest European Standards (EN14624)
- Field-replaceable infrared sensor lasts for 1,000 hours
- Automatic and manual zero modes
- The high-performance filter prevents sensor contamination
- Robust lightweight carry case
- The infrared cell does not weaken or wear over time, so response remains consistent and accurate
- Detects all CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs including R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, and HFO1234yf
- The infrared cell cannot be overloaded or “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- NiMH battery is environmentally friendly, won’t corrode, and provides greater charging capacity.
D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Brand New D-Tek Select, 1 x Hard plastic carry case, 1 x NiMH power stick, 1 x 12 Volt Car Charger and 24 Volt Adapter, 1 x Tip filters, 1 x Infrared cell, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector Specifications:
- Zeroing Time: 5-7 Seconds
- Sensor Life: 1000 hours
- Sensitivity: 1g/yr (EN14624)
- Sensor Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Leak Indicators: 7 LED; variable intensity audible alarm
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiMH battery, AC adapter
- Battery Life: 6.5 hours
- Suitable for Flammable Refrigerants: Yes
- Probe Type: Rubber coated flexible metal
- Probe length: 43cm
- Power requirements: 12 volts (car charger) and 240-volt adapter
- Controls: Power (On/Off) Sensitivity (High/Low)
- Working Temperature Range: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to + 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Dimensions (of case): 38 cm x 9 cm x 30 cm
- Unit Weight: 0.539 Kg (with battery)
- Certifications: CE Marking Power Safety and EMC
- Country of Origin: USA by INFICON
- Warranty: Full 24 Months Replacement Warranty (see instruction manual for conditions).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.