The D-TEK Stratus combines the superior leak detection of INFICON D-TEK leak detectors with the cloud hunting capability of a portable monitor all in one hand-held unit. Quickly locate the area containing the leak using the large, easy-to-read LCD display, and then pinpoint the leak all with one instrument!
D-TEK Stratus Refrigerant Leak Detector Features:
- Automatic and manual zero modes
- Rugged carrying case included
- Detects all CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs and blends (including A2Ls)
- The sensitivity of 0.03 ounces per year, which does not degrade over time
- Innovative cloud hunter mode with ppm readout helps locate leaks faster than ever
- Cloud hunter and pinpoint modes are like having two leak detectors in one
- All-new redesigned infrared sensor (Longest infrared sensor life in the industry)
- New lithium-ion battery with USB power option
- Designed for ergonomic comfort.
D-TEK Stratus Refrigerant Leak Detector Includes:
1 x D-TEK Stratus, Infrared sensor, Lithium-ion battery, spare filters, AC wall charger, DC car charger, Extra-long probe, Carrying case, earbuds, 1 x English User Manual and 12-month warranty.
D-TEK Stratus Refrigerant Leak Detector Specifications:
- Compatible refrigerants: R22, R32, R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, R422b, R448a, R449a, R452a, R452b, R507
- (AZ50), R1234yf, CO2 (requires CO2 sensor), ammonia, SF6, and more
- Minimum sensitivity: 0.03 oz./yr. (1 g/a)
- The sensitivity per EN14624: 1 g/a
- Power source: Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable) or USB (can operate while charging)
- Battery life: 8 hours (Cloud Hunting mode), 10 hours (Pinpoint mode)
- Weight: 0.49 Kg
- Probe length (standard probe): 16 x 7 x 3 cm
- Patents (pending): Application #10 2018 206 877.1, Application #18171080.7, Application #10 2018 208 826.8
- Certifications: CE, SAEJ2791, SAEJ2913, EN14624:2012, A2L Certified
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Country of origin: USA.