#1 Handheld Leak Detector for R32 and R600.
The Gas Mate is ideal for detecting gas leaks in both residential and commercial environments, as it is intrinsically safe to CE and UL 913 Class 1 standards. It can detect a range of gases such as natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutene and ammonia, detecting hydrocarbons with twice the sensitivity of other products – in fact, it is sensitive to 5 ppm methane. It is perfect for checking leaks in residential and commercial combustion appliances, such as natural gas or propane heating systems as well as pipelines.
It features adjustable sensitivity, which helps to pinpoint leaks fast, and the audio alarm and flashing LED indicates the leak strength. The small sensor and probe tip makes it easy to check those harder to reach places.
GAS-Mate uses leading-edge technology to detect hydrocarbons and other gases with twice the sensitivity of competing models. GAS-Mate is a precision instrument with rugged construction and a high impact casing, ideal for heavy-duty handling. An extremely reliable unit, the manufacturer also offers a 2-year replacement warranty.
GAS-Mate Leak Detector Features:
- Sensitive to 5ppm methane; which is twice the sensitivity of its nearest competitor
- Also detects natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Variable audio alarm and flashing LED to indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in the leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip allows leak detection in small places
- Runs continuously for 60 hours on 2 x ‘D’ alkaline batteries.
GAS-Mate Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Gas Mate 706-600-G1, 1 x Sensor, 2 x ‘D’ Batteries, 1 x Hard Plastic Carry Case 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
GAS-Mate Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensitivity to Methane: 5ppm
- Leak Indicators: Variable flashing yellow LED and audible tick rate dependent on gas concentration
- Power Source: 2 x ‘D’ alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- Probe Type: Chrome plated flexible metal
- Probe Length: 43cm
- Control Panel: 3 position switch: Off, High & Adjustable sensitivity
- Slide Switch: Sensitivity
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 45°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Dimension: 224mm x 51mm x 76mm
- Weight (with batteries): 700 grams
- Certification: CE UL913 Class 1, Division 1, Group A, B, C & D, Met Laboratories Listing #E112145
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 24 months.