Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial LD920 Nitrogen / Hydrogen Trace Gas Leak Detector Features:
- Heated Sensor Technology – Long Life
- <5ppm Sensitive to N2/H2
- Digital Display for leak size
- Automatic Calibration & resets to ambient
- Visual LED leak alarm near the sensor
- Audio Mute Model
- 3 Sensitivity Selectable Levels
- Fast Warmup – less than 20 Seconds
- 4-6 hours continuous on battery life
- Long life, stable sensor
- Low battery indicator
- True mechanical pump
- Comfortable Sanoprene grip.
Imperial LD920 Nitrogen / Hydrogen Trace Gas Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Hard Carry Case, English User Manual, Sensor Maintenance Kit, 4 x AA Batteries and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial LD920 Nitrogen / Hydrogen Trace Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensitivity: <5 ppm
- Sensor Life: 10 years +
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 8 hours continuous
- Warm-up time: Less than 20 seconds
- Probe Length: 43.8cm (17″)
- Numerical Display: 7 segments digital display (1 to 9)
Weight: 0.6 kg
- Certifications: CE, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
- Country of origin: USA.