The LD920 Leak Detector will detect Nitrogen/ Hydrogen trace gas leaks less than 5 parts per million [ppm] or equivalent in R134a would be 2.0 grams per year leak rate.
- Long-life heated diode sensor technology
- Sensitive to 5 ppm N2/H2
- Digital Display for leak size
- Automatic Calibration & resets to ambient
- Visual LED leak alarm near the sensor
- Audio Mute Model
- 3 Sensitivity Selectable Levels
- Fast Warmup – less than 20 Seconds
- 4-6 hours continuous on battery life
- Long life, stable sensor
- Low battery indicator
- True mechanical pump
- Comfortable Sanoprene grip.
Detects these Refrigerants and more : R134a, R1234yf, R22, R410a, R12, R407c, R409a [FX-56], R410b, R406a [GHG], R414a [GHG-X4], R414b [Hot Shot], R500, R502 & SNAP approved refrigerant blends plus all other HCFC, HFC, HFO, Blends & HC Refrigerants.
1 x Hard Carry Case, English User Manual, Sensor Maintenance Kit, 4 x AA Batteries and 12 Month Warranty.
- Sensitivity: <5 ppm
- Sensor Life: 10 years +
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 8 hours continuous
- Warm-up time: Less than 20 seconds
- Probe Length: 43.8cm (17″)
- Numerical Display: 7 segment digital display (1 to 9)
Weight: 0.6 kg
- Certifications: CE, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Warranty: 2 years including sensor
- Country of origin: Taiwan.