Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial LD-900 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Features:
- Heated Sensor Technology
- Ultra-Sensitive to R-1234yf
- Comfortable grip
- Long Life sensor
- Digital Display for leak size
- Automatic Calibration
- Flashing LED Probe
- Audio Mute Mode
- 3 Sensitivity Selectable Levels
- Fast Warmup – less than 20 Seconds
- 4-6 hours continuous on battery life
- Rugged high impact ABS plastic housing.
Imperial LD-900 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Hard carry Case, English User Manual, Sensor Maintenance Kit, 4 x AA Batteries and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial LD-900 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensitivity: 0.05 oz/yr R-134a 0.015 oz/ye R-1234YF
- Sensor Life: 10 years +
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours continuous
- Warm-up time: Less than 20 seconds
- Probe Length: 43.8cm (17″)
- Numerical Display: 7 segments digital display (1 to 9)
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Certifications: CE SAE J2791 (R-134a) SAE J2913 (R-1234YF) ASHRAE 173 2012 EN 14624-2012
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
- Country of origin: USA.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.