Imperial leak detectors feature long-life heated sensor technology, designed for high sensitivity. The digital leak size indicator takes the guesswork out of whether or not to repair a small leak. The digital display is independent from the audio alarm and sensitivity level, allowing the precise pinpointing of the leak source. All models use standard alkaline batteries- rechargeable batteries are not required.
Detects all HCFC, HFC, HFO, blends and HC refrigerants, including R-134a and the new HFO refrigerant R-1234yf that is replacing R-134a. Includes (4) AA batteries and sensor maintenance kit.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial LD-900 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Features:
- Heated Sensor Technology
- Ultra-Sensitive to R-1234yf
- Comfortable grip
- Long Life sensor
- Digital Display for leak size
- Automatic Calibration
- Flashing LED Probe
- Audio Mute Mode
- 3 Sensitivity Selectable Levels
- Fast Warmup – less than 20 Seconds
- 4-6 hours continuous on battery life
- Rugged high impact ABS plastic housing.
Imperial LD-900 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Hard carry Case, English User Manual, Sensor Maintenance Kit, 4 x AA Batteries and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial LD-900 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensitivity: 0.05 oz/yr R-134a 0.015 oz/ye R-1234YF
- Sensor Life: 10 years +
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours continuous
- Warm-up time: Less than 20 seconds
- Probe Length: 43.8cm (17″)
- Numerical Display: 7 segments digital display (1 to 9)
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Certifications: CE SAE J2791 (R-134a) SAE J2913 (R-1234YF) ASHRAE 173 2012 EN 14624-2012
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
- Country of origin: USA.