The 127CO Offset Ratchet Wrench combination wrench with the four sizes most needed for servicing air-conditioning and refrigerator equipment:
- 9/16” hex for dust cap on access valves and plug oil check on the compressor.
- 1/2” hex for compressor mounting bolts.
- 1/4” square for the valve stem and service valves and old-style compressor valves.
- 3/16” square for valve refrigerant charging tanks.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 127CO Offset Ratchet Wrench Features:
- Compressor access valve wrench.
- Chrome plated.
- Has 1/4”, 3/8”, 3/16” and 5/16” square drive ratchets and is specially designed for use on compressors with access valves in hard to reach places.
- Reversible ratchets.
- 25° offset provides additional convenience in hard to reach places.
Imperial 127CO Offset Ratchet Wrench Includes:
1 x Offset service valve ratchet wrench blister packaging and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 127CO Offset Ratchet Wrench Specifications:
- Wrench Product Grouping: Wrenches
- Wrench Item: Ratcheting Box End Wrench
- Ratcheting Configuration: Box End
- Single End/Double End: Double End
- Reversing: Yes
- Box End Style: Square
- Measurement unit: SAE
- Wrench Head Sizes: 1/4″, 5/16″
- Number of Points: 4
- Overall Length: 5-3/8″
- Finish: Chrome
- Wrench Material: Carbon Steel
- Insulated: No
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Offset: 25 Degrees
- Head Movement: Fixed
- Wrench Shape: Straight
- Standards: DIN and ANSI
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).