The Imperial 93FB 45 Degree Double Flaring Tools is recommended for Bundy and other annealed soft steel tubing (wall thickness to .035″). It also makes single or double flares in soft copper or aluminium tubing. Small, lightweight, easy to handle. Forged steel yoke; swivel-type hardened steel, chrome-finished flaring cone. The bar provides a positive grip of tubing. Three cylinders in flaring cone roll out 37° flare above die block. Flares soft steel, copper, aluminium and fully annealed stainless steel tubing. Roller action reduces the effort required; maintains original wall thickness; eliminates stress concentration. Feed release and burnishing action. A vice clamp extension on the yoke. Heat-treated dies clamp tubing without marking it. Satin chrome and black finish.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 93-FB 45 Degree Double Flaring Tools Features:
- Small, lightweight, easy to handle
- Forged steel yoke; swivel-type hardened steel chrome-finished flaring cone
- The bar provides a positive grip on the tubing.
Imperial 93-FB 45 Degree Double Flaring Tools Includes:
1 x 45 Degree Double Flaring Tools, 1 x Tool case and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 93-FB 45 Degree Double Flaring Tools Specifications:
- Pipe Size: 1/2 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 3/16 in
- Capacity Tubing O.D. (in.): 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Unit Of Measure: ea
- Assembled Length: 0.300m
- Assembled Height: 0.050m
- Assembled Width: 0.400m
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
- Country of origin: USA.