IMPERIAL 4 Valve Manifold with Gauges & Hoses For R22, R404A, R134A
If you are looking for a high quality refrigeration & air conditioning service manifold, then look no further than the Imperial 600 series 4-valve manifold set, which is designed for the professional air conditioning and refrigeration technician, demanding quality and reliability.
The 4-valve configuration, adds a 3/8″ vacuum port, and coupled with the oversized internal passages, the Imperial 600 series manifold offers 4-times faster evacuation than conventional manifolds. The area of the 3/8″ port, is more than the combined area of the 1/4″ low and high side ports of 2-valve manifolds, making evacuation of larger systems much faster and offering a deeper draw.
The Imperial 600 series includes a sightglass in the aluminium body, which makes liquid charging and recovery far easier, as the technician is able to see the state of refrigerant through the sightglass.
Suitable for R22, R134A and R404A refrigerants, the Imperial 600 series service manifold consists of an anodised aluminium body, which is aircraft grade, with low and high side gauges, clearly marked and colour coded for each refrigerant in different pressure units, including kPa,PSI and °C for ease of referencing when calculating superheat and subcooling. Each gauge is protected by a colour coded rubber boot (blue for low side and red for high side) and is non-flutter, to make reading accurately easy for the user, as well as a longer life thanks to the reduced vibration.
The Imperial 600 series manifolds have a needle valve design for full-flow porting to ensure faster charging and evacuation. Ergonomic soft touch and colour coded valves make it simple for the user to operate, even with oily fingers requiring only fingertip pressure to correctly seat, and the dual O-ring design gives the seals trouble free performance and a longer life. The built in swivel hanger allows the manifold to be hung for hands free use.
Imperial equipment is manufactured in the USA and is designed for a long and reliable service life.
Imperial 681CKPSC Manifold Review:
Imperial® is a world renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 681CKPSC Manifold Features:
- 4-Valve Efficiency – Vacuum, low side, high side, and refrigerant lines are individually connected and controlled. No need to switch charging lines.
- 4 Times Faster Evacuation – 3/8” vacuum port and oversize internal passages evacuate systems four times faster than ordinary manifolds. 3/8” port has greater area than combined inlets of high and low side lines.
- Deep Vacuum Valve Design – Proven diaphragm-type, soft-seat valves require only fingertip pressure to close completely. One turn to full open/close. Superior for deep vacuum service.
- Precision Gauges & Protective Boots – Unique design with easy to read color-coded scales provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation for superior performance and extended gauge life.
- PolarShield® Hi-Performance Hoses – 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure (not all models include hose).
- Ergonomic Handles – Durable, soft-touch non-slip surface, even with oily fingers.
- Swivel Hanger
- Shown with 4 x 60 inch hoses
Imperial 681CKPSC Manifold Specifications:
- 3 x 120cm x 1/4″ Hoses plus 1 x 60″ x 3/8″ Vacuum Hose & Hose Hanger. [ Suitable for R134a/R1234yf ]
- 1/4″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vac. Port.
- Bust Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Warranty: 12 months
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.