The 4-valve configuration, adds a 3/8″ vacuum port, and coupled with the oversized internal passages, the Imperial 600 series manifold offers 4-times faster evacuation than conventional manifolds. The area of the 3/8″ port, is more than the combined area of the 1/4″ low and high side ports of 2-valve manifolds, making the evacuation of larger systems much faster and offering a deeper draw.
The Imperial 600 series includes a sightglass in the aluminium body, which makes liquid charging and recovery far easier, as the technician is able to see the state of refrigerant through the sightglass.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold Features:
- 4-Valve Efficiency – Vacuum, low side, high side, and refrigerant lines are individually connected and controlled. No need to switch charging lines.
- 4 Times Faster Evacuation – 3/8” vacuum port and oversize internal passages evacuate systems four times faster than ordinary manifolds. 3/8” port has a greater area than combined inlets of high and low sidelines.
- Deep Vacuum Valve Design – Proven diaphragm-type, soft-seat valves require only fingertip pressure to close completely. One turn to full open/close. Superior for deep vacuum service.
- Precision Gauges & Protective Boots – Unique design with easy to read colour-coded scales provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation for superior performance and extended gauge life.
- PolarShield® Hi-Performance Hoses – 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure (not all models include hose).
- Ergonomic Handles – Durable, soft-touch non-slip surface, even with oily fingers.
- Swivel Hanger
- Shown with 4 x 60-inch hoses.
Imperial 681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold Includes:
681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold, 4 x 60-inch Hoses, 1 x Sightglass, 1 x English User Manual and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold Specifications:
- 3 x 120cm x 1/4″ Hoses plus 1 x 60″ x 3/8″ Vacuum Hose & Hose Hanger. [ Suitable for R134a/R1234yf ]
- 1/4″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vac. Port.
- Bust Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).