Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold Features:
- 4-Valve Efficiency – Vacuum, low side, high side, and refrigerant lines are individually connected and controlled. No need to switch charging lines.
- 4 Times Faster Evacuation – 3/8” vacuum port and oversize internal passages evacuate systems four times faster than ordinary manifolds. 3/8” port has a greater area than combined inlets of high and low sidelines.
- Deep Vacuum Valve Design – Proven diaphragm-type, soft-seat valves require only fingertip pressure to close completely. One turn to full open/close. Superior for deep vacuum service.
- Precision Gauges & Protective Boots – Unique design with easy to read colour-coded scales provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation for superior performance and extended gauge life.
- PolarShield® Hi-Performance Hoses – 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure (not all models include hose).
- Ergonomic Handles – Durable, soft-touch non-slip surface, even with oily fingers.
- Swivel Hanger
- Shown with 4 x 60-inch hoses.
Imperial 681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold Includes:
681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold, 4 x 60-inch Hoses, 1 x Sightglass, 1 x English User Manual and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 681CKPSC 4-Valve Manifold Specifications:
- 3 x 120cm x 1/4″ Hoses plus 1 x 60″ x 3/8″ Vacuum Hose & Hose Hanger. [ Suitable for R134a/R1234yf ]
- 1/4″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vac. Port.
- Bust Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.