Precision Gauges & Protective Boots, RYB hoses included.
Suitable for use with R410A & R32 refrigerant, the Imperial 516CC service manifold consists of a colour-coded heavy-duty, aircraft-grade anodised aluminium body, with low and high side gauges, clearly marked in different pressure units, including kPa, PSI and °C for ease of referencing when calculating superheat and subcooling. Each gauge is protected by a colour-coded rubber boot (blue for low side and red for high side) and is non-flutter, to make reading accurately easy for the user, as well as a longer life thanks to the reduced vibration.
The Imperial 516CC manifold has a needle valve design for full-flow porting to ensure faster charging and evacuation. Ergonomic soft touch and colour coded valves make it simple for the user to operate, even with oily fingers requiring only fingertip pressure to correctly seat, and the dual O-ring design gives the seals trouble-free performance and longer life. The built-in swivel hanger allows the manifold to be hung for hands-free use. In addition to the three hose ports, the 514 includes a fourth port, giving an additional hook up for using a micron (vacuum) gauge, vacuum pump, adding dye or oil and purging non-condensables.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold Features:
- Dual O-Ring Seal – For high-pressure valve use
- Electroless nickel plate stem to reduce wear and galling
- Designed for use with R410A & R32 refrigerants
- Ergonomic colour coded handles give non-slip surface even with oily hands
- Swivel hanger for hands-free use
- Fourth auxiliary port for connecting a micron gauge, adding oil, purging etc.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Includes PolarShield® Hi-Performance Hoses.
Imperial 516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold Includes:
1 x IMP-516CC Manifold, 3 x 36″ hoses, Clamshell Packaging and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold Specifications:
- Body Type: 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold
- 5/16″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vacuum Port
- Refrigerant Scales: R-22, R404A, R410A, R32
- Hoses: PolarShield with 5/16 fittings 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure
- Pressure Scales: PSI / Kpa
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 12 cm
- Package Weight: 2kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).