516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold For R410a R32 with Hoses
The Imperial 516CC service manifold is designed for the professional air conditioning and refrigeration technician, demanding quality and reliability. It is part of Imperials 510 series of highly popular manifolds.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold Features:
- Dual O-Ring Seal – For high-pressure valve use
- Electroless nickel plate stem to reduce wear and galling
- Designed for use with R410A & R32 refrigerants
- Ergonomic colour coded handles give non-slip surface even with oily hands
- Swivel hanger for hands-free use
- Fourth auxiliary port for connecting a micron gauge, adding oil, purging etc.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Includes PolarShield® Hi-Performance Hoses
516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold Specifications:
- Body Type: 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold
- 5/16″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vacuum Port
- Refrigerant Scales: R-22, R404A, R410A, R32
- Hoses: PolarShield with 5/16 fittings 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure
- Pressure Scales: PSI / Kpa
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 12 cm
- Package Weight: 2kg
- Warranty: 1 year
516CC 2-Valve 4 Port Manifold Includes:
1 x IMP-516CC Manifold, 3 x 36″ hoses, Clamshell Packaging and 12 Month Warranty
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.