The IMP-516CC is now available which covers both R410A and R32
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 514CC 2-Valve Manifold Features:
- One-piece colour coded, heavy-duty, aircraft-grade, anodised aluminium body
- Designed for use with R410A refrigerant
- Pressure scales marked clearly in kPa, PSI and °C
- Flutter free high visibility gauges for long trouble-free service life
- Colour coded protective rubber boots (red and blue)
- Dual O-Ring valves with full flow design for faster evacuation and charging
- Soft seat valves seat tightly with only fingertip pressure
- Ergonomic colour coded handles give non-slip surface even with oily hands
- Swivel hanger for hands-free use
- Fourth auxiliary port for hooking up a micron gauge, adding oil, purging etc.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Supplied complete with PolarShield high-performance R410A hoses.
Imperial 514CC 2-Valve Manifold Includes:
514CC 2-Valve Manifold, 1x English User Manual and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 514CC 2-Valve Manifold Specifications:
- 3 x 90cm x 1/4″ Hoses plus 1 x 60″ x 3/8″ Vacuum Hose & Hose Hanger. [ Suitable for R410A/R32 ]
- 5/16″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vac. Port.
- Bust Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.