The Imperial 514 R410A service manifold is designed for the professional air conditioning and refrigeration technician, demanding quality and reliability.
Suitable for use with R410A refrigerant, the Imperial 514 service manifold consists of a colour-coded heavy-duty, aircraft-grade anodised aluminium body, with low and high side gauges, clearly marked in different pressure units, including kPa, PSI and °C for ease of referencing when calculating superheat and subcooling. Each gauge is protected by a colour-coded rubber boot (blue for low side and red for high side) and is non-flutter, to make reading accurately easy for the user, as well as a longer life thanks to the reduced vibration.
The IMP-516CC is now available which covers both R410A and R32
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 514CC 2-Valve Manifold Features:
- One-piece colour coded, heavy-duty, aircraft-grade, anodised aluminium body
- Designed for use with R410A refrigerant
- Pressure scales marked clearly in kPa, PSI and °C
- Flutter free high visibility gauges for long trouble-free service life
- Colour coded protective rubber boots (red and blue)
- Dual O-Ring valves with full flow design for faster evacuation and charging
- Soft seat valves seat tightly with only fingertip pressure
- Ergonomic colour coded handles give non-slip surface even with oily hands
- Swivel hanger for hands-free use
- Fourth auxiliary port for hooking up a micron gauge, adding oil, purging etc.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Supplied complete with PolarShield high-performance R410A hoses.
Imperial 514CC 2-Valve Manifold Includes:
514CC 2-Valve Manifold, 1x English User Manual and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 514CC 2-Valve Manifold Specifications:
- 3 x 90cm x 1/4″ Hoses plus 1 x 60″ x 3/8″ Vacuum Hose & Hose Hanger. [ Suitable for R410A/R32 ]
- 5/16″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vac. Port.
- Bust Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).