Imperial 482CKPC 400 Series Deluxe 2-Valve Brass Manifold with Hoses
The Imperial 400 Series service manifold is designed for the professional air conditioning and refrigeration technician, demanding quality and reliability.
Suitable for R22, R134A and R404A refrigerants, the Imperial 400 series service manifold consists of a forged brass body, with low and high side gauges, clearly marked and colour coded for each refrigerant in different pressure units, including kPa,PSI and °C for ease of referencing when calculating superheat and subcooling. Each gauge is protected by a colour coded rubber boot (blue for low side and red for high side) and is non-flutter, to make reading accurately easy for the user, as well as a longer life thanks to the reduced vibration.
The 400 series have a needle valve design for full-flow porting to ensure faster charging and evacuation. Ergonomic soft touch and colour coded valves make it simple for the user to operate, even with oily fingers requiring only fingertip pressure to correctly seat, and the dual O-ring design gives the seals trouble free performance and a longer life. The built in swivel hanger allows the manifold to be hung for hands free use.
Imperial equipment is manufactured in the USA and is designed for a long and reliable service life.
Imperial 841CKPSC Manifold Review:
Imperial® is a world renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 841CKPSC Manifold Features:
- One piece forged brass manifold body
- Colour coded pressure scales for R22, R134A and R404A
- Pressure scales marked clearly in kPa, PSI and °C
- Flutter free high visibility gauges for long trouble free service life
- Colour coded protective rubber boots (red and blue)
- Dual O-Ring valves with full flow design for faster evacuation and charging
- Soft seat valves seat tightly with only fingertip pressure
- Ergonomic colour coded handles give non-slip surface even with oily hands
- Swivel hanger for hands free use
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Supplied complete with PolarShield high performance hoses
Imperial 841CKPSC Manifold Specifications :
- 3 x 120cm x 1/4″ Hoses plus 1 x 60″ x 3/8″ Vacuum Hose & Hose Hanger. [ Suitable for R134a/R404A]
- 1/4″ fittings plus 3/8″ SAE Vac. Port.
- Bust Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Warranty: 12 months
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.