This swivel handle rub bender has patented series swivel handle that can be repositioned midway through a bend when both handles begin to meet. This tool allows fabrication of bends up to 180 degrees with reduced effort, better control and without the crossing of handles which is typical of most other lever-type benders. Versatile tube bender allows you to reset swivel handle position during bending procedure when both handles begin to meet. Allows bends up to 180 with reduced effort and better control. Non-slip rubber grips. Tool Type: Lever Type Tube Bender; Applicable Material: Copper; Aluminum; Brass; Steel; Stainless Steel; Application: Tube Bending; Bend Radius: 15/16″.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 364FHA-12 Lever Tube Bender Features:
- Makes smooth, tight radius bends up to 180° with minimum effort – annealed copper & aluminium tubing only.
- No scoring or flattening or flattening of tubing.
- Calibrated to show the angle of Bend. Wide hook grips tubing securely.
- Imperial benders are sized for OD of tubing, not nominal or ID sizes. For best results please select only OD dimensions.
Imperial 364FHA-12 Lever Tube Bender Includes:
1 x IMP-364FHA-12 3/4” lever tube Bender, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Packaging Box and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 364FHA-12 Lever Tube Bender Specifications:
- Item: Lever Bender
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.): 3/4
- Centerline Bend Radius: 3″
- Calibration Increments (Deg.): 15
- Overall Length (In.): 32-1/4
- Bend Angle (Deg.): 0 to 180
- Markings: Calibrated Angle Markings From 0 to 180 Degrees
- Handle Type: Non-Slip Grip
- Construction: Cast and Forged Aluminum
- Features: Tight Bend Radius
- Application: For Soft Copper and Aluminum Tubing
- Meets/Exceeds: Fed spec GGG-B-191a Type III Class 2
- Weight.: 3.5 kg
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).