Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 127C Ratchet Wrench Features:
- Compressor access valve wrench.
- Chrome plated.
- Has 1/4”, 3/8”,3/16” and 5/16” square drive reversible ratchets.
- Specifically designed for use on compressors with access valves in hard to reach places.
Imperial 127C Ratchet Wrench Includes:
1 x Service wrench in blister packaging and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 127C Ratchet Wrench Specifications:
- Wrench product grouping: Wrenches
- Wrench item: Ratcheting Box End Wrench
- Ratcheting configuration: Box End
- Single-end/double end: Double End
- Box end style: Square
- Measurement unit: SAE
- Wrench head sizes: 1/4″, 5/16″
- Number of points: 4
- Overall length: 5-3/8″
- Finish: Chrome
- Wrench material: Carbon steel
- Insulated: No
- Tether capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Offset: 25 Degrees
- Head movement: Fixed
- Wrench shape: Straight
- Standards: DIN and ANSI
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.