(127-C is the same as 127-CO except without the 25° offset.)
The IMP-127C Offset Ratchet Wrench combination wrench with the four sizes most needed for servicing air-conditioning and refrigerator equipment:
- 9/16” hex for dust cap on access valves and plug oil check on the compressor.
- 1/2” hex for compressor mounting bolts.
- 1/4” square for the valve stem and service valves and old-style compressor valves.
- 3/16” square for valve refrigerant charging tanks.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 127C Ratchet Wrench Features:
- Compressor access valve wrench.
- Chrome plated.
- Has 1/4”, 3/8”,3/16” and 5/16” square drive reversible ratchets.
- Specifically designed for use on compressors with access valves in hard to reach places.
Imperial 127C Ratchet Wrench Includes:
1 x Service wrench in blister packaging and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 127C Ratchet Wrench Specifications:
- Wrench product grouping: Wrenches
- Wrench item: Ratcheting Box End Wrench
- Ratcheting configuration: Box End
- Single-end/double end: Double End
- Box end style: Square
- Measurement unit: SAE
- Wrench head sizes: 1/4″, 5/16″
- Number of points: 4
- Overall length: 5-3/8″
- Finish: Chrome
- Wrench material: Carbon steel
- Insulated: No
- Tether capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Offset: 25 Degrees
- Head movement: Fixed
- Wrench shape: Straight
- Standards: DIN and ANSI
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).