EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridge
The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dye into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant! Just one connection, then turn the handle to inject the dye. No complicated hookups! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, small AC&R units.
Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems! The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant! Just one connection, then turn the handle to inject the dye. No complicated hookups! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, medium to large AC&R units.
EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridge Review:
Spectronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet equipment and fluorescent materials. These state-of-the-art products are built to exacting engineering standards and are utilized for literally hundreds of markets and applications that demand uncompromising quality and reliability.
EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridge Benefits:
- For all AC&R systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems! Compatible with Mineral Oil, PVE, Polyol Ester and Alkyl Benzene Lubricant Systems.
- Cost effective for small to medium size systems — Each disposable EZ-Ject™ dye cartridge treats up to 2 gallons (7.6 L) of lubricant or 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of refrigerant or 12 tons of cooling.
- No pouring, no refrigerant, no spills — Prefilled EZ-Ject™ cartridges are clearly labeled with 14 calibrations so you’ll introduce exactly the right amount of dye every time! When the cartridge is empty, just throw it away. A new one connects in seconds.
- Check valve prevents the backflow of dye or refrigerant and allows for easy storage of the hose/cartridge between jobs. It also prevents dye leakage or contamination. Torque from the EZ-Ject™ assembly easily overcomes AC&R system pressure, even with R-410A.
EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridge Contains:
- Universal/POE Multi-Dose 15 ml Dye Cartridge
EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridge – How It Works:
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection lamp. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridge Specifications:
- Item: EZ-4/ECS 1 x 15 ml EZ-Ject™ Universal/POE dye cartridge
- Typical Application: For Medium to Large Size Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: One per 7.6L of Oil
- Amount of Refrigerant: 1 cartridge equals 11.3 Kg of Refrigerant or 12 tons of cooling
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA
Note: All universal/POE dye cartridges are NSF Certified and registered to meet food-grade processing requirements for category codes HTX-2 and HX-2.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.