The Worlds Best CO2 Leak Detector
The D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector was the first hand held refrigerant leak detector engineered to detect carbon dioxide leaks and it works brilliantly.Unbelievably easy to use, unbelievably effective. When it comes to finding small or difficult to find CO2 Leaks trust the D-Tek Co2 Leak Detector to find it. Designed for commercial or industrial applications where reliability is a must.
The D-Tek CO2 uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell which is extremely sensitive to carbon dioxide, yet its circuitry allows the instrument to equalise to the CO2 present in the atmosphere, so there is minimal risk of false alarms. The D-Tek CO2 maintains its sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance. It’s specialised infrared sensor cell lasts up to 800 hours, reducing the overall cost of ownership.
HVACTOOLS Product Review:
This D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector which is manufactured under license by Inficon USA is the gold standard in CO2 leak detection. Many have copied the product, none have copied its success. If there is a CO2 leak, the D-Tek CO2 will find it. This is a five star product that is highly recommended and easy to use.
• Low risk of false alarms; as the detector equalises to the CO2 present in the air
• 800 hour infrared cell life offers a low ownership cost
• The infrared cell does not weaken over time; so response time remains consistent and accurate
• Will not react to smoke, humidity, airflow or temperature changes
• Quick response and quick clearing from high efficiency air sampling pump
• On board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or cell failure
• NiMH power stick is environmentally friendly and provides greater charging capacity
Infrared Cell Sensor Technology: Infrared
Sensor Life: 800 hours
Sensitivity: 5 grams per year
Leak Indicators: 7 LED; variable intensity audible alarm
Power Source: Rechargeable NiMH battery
Battery Life: 6.5 hours
Probe Type: Flexible metal
Probe length: 43 cm
Control Panel: Power: On/Off
Sensitivity: High / Low
Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to + 50°C
Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to + 60°C
Charging Options: 230 volt AC adapter
12volt adapter with cigarette: Lighter plug
Weight with Power Stick: 0.54 kg
Certification: CE Marketing Power Safety EMC
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 24 months / 2 years
Country of Origin: USA
In the box:
- 1 x Brand New JAVAC D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector
- Hard plastic carry case
- NiMH power stick
- 12 Volt Car Charger and 24 Volt Adapter
- Tip Filters
- Infrared Cell
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty
Delivery and Returns:
Please note this product usually has a 7 day lead time.
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard area’s are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.