C&D Valve is the leading manufacturer of refrigeration service valves specializing in providing schrader valves and access fittings to the HVAC industry. Who design, manufacture, and sell brass fittings, service ports, adapters, and couplers, formed tube assemblies, machined brass components, and specialized HVAC/R tools.
Superheat Internal Temperature Reading Tool for HVAC, Refrigeration. Measure superheat accurately and quickly.
CD3990 Superheat Kit Features:
- Simple operation
- Easily replaceable battery
- Connects directly onto refrigeration service valves
- Real-time Superheat and Subcooling for A/C and Refrigeration
- -50 to 150 degrees Celsius (-58 to 302 degrees F)
- Includes CD3910 Core Removal Tool: Core Removal Tool (CRT) for use on 1/4″ flare access fitting, 1/4″ m. flare side port for attaching hose or gauge
- Includes CD3975 Thermometer with on-off switch, a spare battery for use with CRT to measure superheat.
- Made in the USA.
CD3990 Superheat Kit Includes:
1 x CD3930 Core Removal Tool, 1 x BV-CRT CD3975 Thermometer and 1 x Protective Case.
CD3990 Superheat Kit Specifications:
- Product Type: Superheat Temperature Reading Tool
- Country of origin: USA
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.