CD3990 In-Stream Superheat Thermometer / Valve Core Removal Tool Provides a means of checking the refrigerant temperature in the stream of gas. The most accurate method of testing gas temp is by sampling the refrigerant directly. Connects directly to a standard 1/4″ flare access fitting. Remove, test and install the valve core from a 1/4″ male flare access fitting without the loss of refrigerant, fast accurate measurements ensure to the degree temperature measurements for superheating or subcooling. A must-have tool for the serious refrigeration engineer.
C&D Valve is the leading manufacturer of refrigeration service valves specializing in providing schrader valves and access fittings to the HVAC industry. Who design, manufacture, and sell brass fittings, service ports, adapters, and couplers, formed tube assemblies, machined brass components, and specialized HVAC/R tools.
CD3990 Superheat Kit Features:
- Simple operation
- Easily replaceable battery
- Connects directly onto refrigeration service valves
- Real-time Superheat and Subcooling for A/C and Refrigeration
- -50 to 150 degrees Celsius (-58 to 302 degrees F)
- Includes CD3910 Core Removal Tool: Core Removal Tool (CRT) for use on 1/4″ flare access fitting, 1/4″ m. flare side port for attaching hose or gauge
- Includes CD3975 Thermometer with on-off switch, a spare battery for use with CRT to measure superheat.
- Made in the USA.
CD3990 Superheat Kit Includes:
1 x CD3930 Core Removal Tool, 1 x BV-CRT CD3975 Thermometer and 1 x Protective Case.
CD3990 Superheat Kit Specifications:
- Product Type: Superheat Temperature Reading Tool
- Country of origin: USA.