Industry Best Carbon Monoxide Meter
JAVAC’s handheld CO Check Carbon Monoxide meter, designed to detect and measure dangerous (CO) carbon monoxide in residential, commercial and industrial environments. Designed for laboratory and commercial / industrial applications this device is designed to the best specifications. The unit combines superior accuracy and reliability with simple, one-hand operation.
Featuring the newest generation of electro chemical sensors, the CO Check responds very quickly to ambient changes in carbon monoxide concentration without the use of a pump. Intuitive “stoplight” LEDs and an audible alarm alert you to the danger level of CO present, while the large, easy-to-read LCD provides a precise readout of the exact CO level.
The CO Check can be paired with the Gas Mate leak detector for added safety.
*Please allow approximately two weeks for delivery or call for availability
Carbon Monoxide Meter Review:
For accurate, reliable CO detection in a convenient, affordable package that has all the features you need. If you want the best product on the market then the Aravac is best product for you. The Aravac is the perfect instrument for technicians and other professionals who need to measure CO levels within spaces such as industrial or commercial buildings, or residential dwellings where accumulation of combustion gas is possible.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Features:
- Best-in-class accuracy for peace of mind
- Easy-to-use push buttons let you perform all functions with one hand
- Highly visible, intuitive “stoplight” LEDs give quick indication of CO hazard
- Large, easy-to-read LCD displays CO levels from 0 to 999 ppm
- MAX Hold function stores and displays the maximum CO level
- Easy to replace battery
- Audible alarm
- Protective case with belt clip included
- Runs for 200 hours on a single 9 volt battery
- Typical applications include heating and combustion
- Full manufacturer 2 year replacement warranty from date of purchase
Carbon Monoxide Meter Specifications:
- Controls: On/off, MAX reading
- Base unit includes: 9V battery, holster case
- Range: 1-999 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm increments
- Warm up time: 30 Seconds
- Auto Shut Off After 20 minutes, maintaining last reading when powered on again
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, +/- 1 ppm
- Battery life: 200+ hours; low battery indicator
- Alarm indicators: Variable beeping, coloured LEDs corresponding to increasing CO levels, LCD showing CO level in ppm
- Power source: 9 Volt alkaline battery
- Replacement senor: Yes
- Weight with battery: 190 gm ( or .190 Kg)
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: 2 year replacement warranty
In the box:
- 1 x CO Check Carbon Monoxide Meter
- 1 x 9 Volt Battery
- 1 x Protective Sleeve with Belt Clip
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card
Carbon Monoxide Toxicity Levels:
- – 0-1ppm Normal Background leve
- – 9ppm Maximum indoor air quality level
- – 50ppm Maximum concentration for continuous exposure in any 8 hour average level
- – 200ppm Mild headache, fatigue, nausea and dizziness
- – 400ppm Frontal headache, life threatening after 3 hours
- – 800ppm Death within 2 hour
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard area’s are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.