Spectroline AR-GLO Bottled Dyes For Very Large Size Systems
The faster, safer and easier way to locate even tiny leaks in VERY LARGE industrial air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
The faster, safer and easier way to locate even tiny leaks in very large industrial air conditioning and refrigeration systems. AR-GLO® bottled dyes can be poured directly into any large AC&R system or be added by using a standard, refillable injector.
- AR-GLO/E is a universal dye. It is formulated for mineral oil, PVE, polyol ester and alkyl benzene lubricant systems.
- AR-GLO is formulated for mineral oil lubricant systems. AR-GLO/LT is formulated for alkyl benzene lubricant systems.
- AR-GLO/OL is formulated for use with oil-less systems such as centrifrugal chillers or condensing systems or simple heat transfer fluid systems where there is no lubricant present. AR-GLO/OL will also effectively treat heat transfer systems as long as the heat transfer fluid will take an oil into the solution and allow the dye to circulate.
AR-GLO/E is a universal dye. It is formulated for mineral oil, PVE, polyol ester and alkyl benzene lubricant systems.
HOW TO USE
- Pour AR-GLO® bottled dye directly into the AC&R system or fill an injector with dye and connect it to the low-side access port. Add the exact amount of dye needed and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection lamp. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
In the box:
(1 Bottle) 2 oz. (59 ml) bottles. Polyol Ester (POE) Lubricants (Also Compatible with Mineral Oil, PVE Oil and Alkyl Benzene Lubricants) Use 7.4 ml per 3.8 L of refrigeration oil.
- Item: AR-GLO DYE
- Typical Application: very large industrial air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Amount of Oil in System: Use 7.4ml per 3.8L of refrigeration oil in system
- Amount of Refrigerant: See below
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA