AccuTools products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. under strict design and quality specifications. With a commitment to products that are designed for the real world and the real challenges of HVAC/R, AccuTools will help you get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
Please note the CM-500 charging module is not available until Mid-2021.
DS-220R Refrigerant Charging Scale Features:
- 100 kg (220 Lb.) capacity, 2 gram (0.1 oz.) resolution, and 0.5% accuracy under all conditions.
- Measures kilograms, pounds, pounds & ounces, and ounces
- Can program the desired charge weight and the built-in alarm will indicate when the programmed threshold has been reached. The CM-500 Automatic Charging Module (not included) when attached to the DS220R, will shut off the flow when the designated threshold is met. This important feature will allow the technician to perform other jobs while the system is being charged thus saving time and money
- Refrigerant tank capacity indication. When enabled, this feature indicates how much liquid is left in the tank
- Battery life indicator
- Rugged, low-profile design uses less work and storage space. Lightweight and easily transportable.
- Equipped with carrying handle and nylon pouch with straps and accessory pockets.
- Large, high-contrast backlit LCD allows easy viewing in all environments.
- Integrated hinged easel. The control module can be rested on the flat surface or hung.
- Control module and long six-foot coiled cord stores inside the platform when not in use.
- The DS220 can be easily re-calibrated in the field with inexpensive reference weights if needed, or the factory calibration restored to the original settings.
DS-220R Refrigerant Charging Scale Includes:
1 x DS-220R Charging Scale, 1 x Rugged Nylon Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap, Batteries (4 AAA Alkaline) and English Manual and a 12-Month Warranty.
DS-220R Refrigerant Charging Scale Specifications:
|Capacity||100 kilograms (220 Pounds)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of Reading|
+/- 1 Least Significant Digit
|Resolution||2g, 0.005 lbs., 0.1 oz.|
|Batteries||4 x 1.5V ‘AAA’|
Alkaline Batteries (6 VDC)
|Battery Life||30 Hours Continuous|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 60°C|
(32°F – 140°F)
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.)|
|Dimensions||26.7 cm x 26.7 cm x 4.5 cm|
(10.5” x 10.5” x 1.75”)
Delivery and Returns: (7 days from payment)
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.