The AccuTools® BluVac+ LTE Digital Vacuum Gauge is a state-of-the-art digital vacuum gauge utilizing patented technology to deliver the highest accuracy available. Operating for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery, the BluVac+ LTE has Bluetooth Smart® wireless capability and sports a large 1/2″ numeric display and a bright blue backlight. The BluVac+ LTE measures from 0—25,000 microns with 1 micron resolution.
AccuTools products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. under strict design and quality specifications. With a commitment to products that are designed for the real world and the real challenges of HVAC/R, AccuTools will help you get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
BluVac+ LTE Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Features:
- Bluetooth smart® wireless capability
- 0 to 25,000-micron range with 1-micron resolution
- Measures vacuum in microns, pascals, millibar, millitorr, and mmHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Long battery life — up to 300 hours on one 9V alkaline battery
- “Analog” vacuum level bar graph
- Automatic oil sensor
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, compact design — about the size of a manifold gauge
- Calibration self-test — can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R service and industrial use.
- View vacuum on digital gauge or graph
- Bar graph vacuum indicator
- Leak check feature
- Record evacuation process
- Export as graphical PDF
- Export as comma-delimited CSV.
BluVac+ LTE Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Includes:
BluVac+ LTE Digital Vacuum Gauge, Brass Coupler, Detachable Swivel Hook, Battery (One 9V Alkaline), Instruction Manual and a 12-Month Warranty.
BluVac+ LTE Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Specifications:
|Range||0 – 25,000 Microns|
(3333.1 Pa, 33.331 mBar, 25,000 mTorr, 25.000 mmHg)
|Vacuum Accuracy||5% of Reading +/- 5 Microns|
|Vacuum Resolution||1 Micron (0.1 Pa, 0.001 mBar, 1 mTorr, 0.001 mmHg)|
|Maximum Overpressure||1000 PSI|
|Power||One 9V Alkaline Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 300 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||10°F – 122°F (-12°C – 50°C)|
|Weight||6 oz. (170g)|
including Battery and Swivel Hook
|Dimensions||3.5” x 3” x 1.25”|
(9cm x 7.5cm x 3cm)
|Vacuum Port Fitting||¼” Male Flare – Nickel Plated for Durability with Dust Cap|
|U.S. Patent Nos.||8,504,313 and 8,768,633|