This easy-to-use hand-held refrigerant leak detector delivers excellent sensitivity to all refrigerants, up to 0.15 oz/year. Unlike some other leak detectors available on the market, this clever unit can pinpoint the leak source quickly through the high/low sensitivity adjustment; LED’s illuminate progressively to convey leak size and a water-resistant filter protects the sensor from Jobsite contaminants such as dust, dirt and oil.
Compass Leak Detector Features:
- Sensitivity: 0.15 oz/year
- Detects all CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- No false alarms from soap solutions
- Runs on rechargeable battery or AC adapter
- Patented heated diode sensor provides excellent sensitivity
- Advanced filter keeps out water, dirt, and oil
- High/low sensitivity adjustment allows you to decrease sensitivity to pinpoint the leak source
- Automatic background adjustment (“zeroing”) compensates for a refrigerant build-up
- LEDs illuminate progressively to show leak size
- Power indicator flashes when the battery is low
- Water-resistant filter protects the sensor from moisture and contaminants
- Easy one-button operation
- Headphone jack.
Compass Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Compass Leak Detector, 1 x Sensor, 1 x NiMH battery, Spare filters, 1 x Wall charger, 1 x 12 V car charger, 1 x Hard plastic carrying case, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x 12-Month Warranty.
Compass Leak Detector Specifications:
- Compatible refrigerants R22, R32, R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, R422b, R448a, R449a, R452a, R452b, R507 (AZ50), R1234yf and more
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
- Minimum sensitivity 0.15 oz/year (4 g/a)
- Power source NiMH battery or AC adapter
- Battery life 5.5 hours
- Dimensions: 44 x 34 x 12 cm
- Weight with batteries 1.15 lb. (0.522 kg)
- Probe length 15 in. (38 cm)
- Certifications CE marking per safety and EMC
- Warranty 1-year replacement.