JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
GAS-Mate Leak Detector Features:
- Sensitive to 5ppm methane; which is twice the sensitivity of its nearest competitor
- Also detects natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Variable audio alarm and flashing LED to indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in the leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip allows leak detection in small places
- Runs continuously for 60 hours on 2 x ‘D’ alkaline batteries.
GAS-Mate Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Gas Mate 706-600-G1, 1 x Sensor, 2 x ‘D’ Batteries, 1 x Hard Plastic Carry Case 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
GAS-Mate Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensitivity to Methane: 5ppm
- Leak Indicators: Variable flashing yellow LED and audible tick rate dependant on gas concentration
- Power Source: 2 x ‘D’ alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- Probe Type: Chrome plated flexible metal
- Probe Length: 43cm
- Control Panel: 3 position switch: Off,High & Adjustable sensitivity
- Slide Switch: Sensitivity
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 45°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Dimension: 224mm x 51mm x 76mm
- Weight (with batteries): 700 grams
- Certification: CE UL913 Class 1, Division 1, Group A, B, C & D, Met Laboratories Listing #E112145
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 24 months.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.